Lilly’s is a Family Owned House Cleaning Service Founded in 1992
Integrity Excellence Compassion Gratitude
Are the Foundation of Our Culture
Everything We Do Reflects Those Principles
Corporate Social Responsibility
Starts With Our People
• Lilly’s Culture fully promotes our people’s talents by promoting them and rewarding them for their contributions.
• Our people are also accountable for their results, cultivating integrity, a sense of excellence, and responsibility.
• We believe in working as a team to achieve personal and company goals without entitlement.
• Our people are heard, supported, and feel safe to express their truth.
• We believe in compensating our employees fairly, in compliance with local laws, and promoting their well-being from wages to benefits to profit sharing.
• Employees enjoy benefits: medical, holidays, vacation, sick leave, profit sharing.
• Employees’ incentives are based on High Quality Results, Team Work, Personal Achievement, Attendance, Positive Attitude and Cooperation.
Corporate Social Responsibility Is About
Caring For Our Community
• Lilly’s most important contribution to our community and to our country as a whole is creating and generating stable, honest and fairly compensated jobs that provides opportunities to people to raise their children to a higher level of education and prosperity which in turn is immediately affecting the families around and the community in its totality.
• We persistently search for the best practices and tools including environmentally safe procedures and products.
• We use EPA approved, professional products and procedures, which are safe for people, pets and the environment. We follow the strict safety regulations as directed by OSHA and provide safety training to our cleaning maids on a regular basis. We care.
• Lilly’s is proud to be a legitimate Maryland registered legal business that follows all Local, State, and Federal regulations for wages and corporations and pays all Federal, State and Local taxes required.
• Lilly’s is a proud charter partner in Cleaning for a Reason, a foundation providing philanthropic cleaning support to women undergoing treatment for cancer at no charge.
We also participate in School and Community charitable programs.
• Lilly’s and its commercial division, LCS Commercial, are certified as a Minority Owned Business through the State of Maryland’s MDOT program as well as through the Maryland/DC Minority Supplier Development Council.