ARCSI Code of Ethics
From the ARCSI (Association of Residential Cleaning Services International) website.
Provide all services and products at fair, equitable and non-discriminatory charges.
- Operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical business practices.
- Comply with all applicable laws and federal, state and local government regulations.
- Provide employees with professional equipment, proper training, and direction.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the industry by being actively involved in activities that will enhance the over all perception of the residential cleaning industry.
- Work to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of customers.
- Provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints.
- Strive for the continued improvement of the image and reputation of the industry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community.
ARCSI Mission Statement
ARCSI is committed to assisting member residential cleaning service professionals in building, promoting and expanding their cleaning businesses. As THE trade association, we provide the entire industry with resources, education and a network of knowledge and experience.
Our association acts as the leading resource and referral for consumers.