We all know that time is precious, and perhaps even more importantly, that time is available in very limited quantities. Today, busy families have countless things competing for our valuable time every week. Jobs, grocery shopping, homework, kids’ activities, family events, lawn work, meals, and laundry—these are a few major tasks that come to mind. Every one of them fills our time, for better or worse. But thankfully, house cleaning doesn’t have to be one of those time-filling tasks—because you have Lilly’s Cleaning Service, and you have the ability to give the gift of time.
Lilly’s Cleaning Service brings professional cleaning expertise right to your home or office, delivering quality results from top to bottom. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee and consistent, thorough cleans, you can count on Lilly’s. Working around your schedule, Lilly’s team takes house cleaning off your to-do list, freeing up time that can be better spent doing what YOU want! Even if that’s just sitting in a cozy chair with a cup of tea and that book you’ve been meaning to read!
This year, as Valentine’s Day rolls around, think out of the box for your sweetheart. Lilly’s gift cards make a perfect and practical Valentine’s Day gift, and you can even give an entire year of cleaning! A clean home is something she’ll remember (and thank you for) at every cleaning. In contrast, you know that cliché grocery store box of candy or tired bouquet of flowers will be forgotten before February 15.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away? We begin to reflect over that past years and make plans for the upcoming holiday season. One thing that we can not change is the past; we can only learn from it. We have the same number of hours in the day and must regularly make decisions how we spend it. There is a great reason to believe that people who cultivate thankfulness tend to be happier and healthier than those who don’t.
Here are a few tips for practicing thankfulness:
1. Take a moment to be thankful for your life. The perfect way to get back on track is to take a break. You’ll need to think about things to be grateful for, and sometimes the break itself is a good reason to be thankful.
2. Talk about gratitude with family on a regular basis. Life gets busy and you fail to tell people how much they mean to you, or that you’ve realized what they do and it means a lot to you.
3. Send thank you notes. It is amazing what sending a small thank you note can do. Thank you texts, voicemails, emails etc. are great to send, however, there still seems to be something really special about a thank you note written in ink. It doesn’t have to be fancy – your notes can be as simple as a post-it with a couple of heartfelt words, or it can be a written on a notepad with a heart doodle.
4. Being thankful is about giving back to your community, family, and friends. If you know someone that needs help, help them directly. You could take your younger sister to an appointment or help your best friend move across town. If you don’t know the person, continue their good work. For example, you could repay your high school teacher by volunteering to tutor others.
5. Take notice of the of the kindness shown to you. When you say thank you to people, look them in the eyes and smile so they can feel the sincerity.
6 Say “thank you” regularly. Say thank you to the gentlemen who held the door for you at the grocery store. Thank the person at the bank who helped you find the missing payment on your car loan.
7. Even when it’s difficult – find reasons to be thankful. Sometimes it can be tough to be grateful in your life.
We are so thankful for our clients that have put their faith and trust in Lilly’s Cleaning Service for over 26 years in Montgomery County.