Make Your Business Shine With a Commercial Cleaning Service in Gaithersburg, MD
Whether you own your own business or you are in charge of the upkeep of one, the manner in which the cleaning is taken care of should always be a top priority. How your business space looks will be one of the first things that potential or current customers will notice the very moment that they walk through the door.
However, when you have a large space or limited staff on hand, it may be difficult to keep up with all of the cleaning tasks that need to get done. This is where you can rely on Lilly’s Cleaning Service, Inc. for all of your needs in terms of commercial cleaning services in Gaithersburg.
Diverse Cleaning Options
Do you need to have a team to come into your commercial space on a daily basis to take care of routine cleaning tasks? Perhaps you are looking for professionals that will come in to take care of your floors or to make sure that all of the furniture is free of dust and fingerprints? No matter what you need to have done, we are available to put together a detailed cleaning plan to meet your needs for commercial cleaning services in Gaithersburg and the surrounding area.
Get the Best Cleaning Service in Clarksburg
Our commercial cleaning service is second to none, and you’ll realize that the first time you let LCS Commercial handle your business. From small offices that are designed for more hand-picked clientele to something large like a major corporation or doctor’s office, we can handle it all.
Our team is trained to do not only the routine cleaning that you need each night, but also the more intricate details you may only have us do once or twice a month. We’ve been locally owned and operated since 1992 to give you the most experienced and dedicated care. The best part? We are licensed and insured to give you the peace of mind knowing your cleaning service in Gaithersburg is of the highest quality.
Whether you just need someone to come occasionally before a big meeting or presentation or are looking for scheduled weekly cleaning, LCS Commercial works around your schedule. We’ll make sure to choose hours that work for you, so you don’t have to worry about us being in your way during regular business hours. If you need more long-term cleaning, ask about our everyday cleaning service to keep things neat and tidy all day long. You’ll love the consistency of knowing your commercial business always looks its best.
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Available
There are a lot of businesses today that are looking to employ environmentally friendly cleaning methods to do their part. If you are in need of professional cleaning services to include eco-friendly products and methods, we will be happy to help you to get your business clean with a conscious. We will be happy to go over all of your needs and do all that we can to meet your standards and have your office space or large commercial space looking great in no time at all.
When you know that you need to hire the best in commercial cleaning services, you can count on our team at Lilly’s Cleaning Services, Inc. We can be reached at 301-990-4179 and we are ready to answer any questions that you have or we can set you up with a good time to meet.
A Clean Fresh Sensation
It Feels Good To Work Here
LCS Commercial is a Division of Lilly’s Cleaning Service, Inc. based in Gaithersburg, MD, serving Montgomery County, and provides professional commercial cleaning services to small office owners, commercial building owners, and managers.
LCS Commercial will provide you with the standards of cleanliness that your office and building require, at a very competitive price. And, although price is important, it is only one of the factors that must be considered when choosing your commercial cleaning service.
1. LCS Commercial will provide you with a clean, safe, and healthy environment for your customers.
• Clean offices and buildings project a first class image and improve the longevity of the building.
• Healthy offices and buildings ensure a working environment free from contaminants.
• Healthy offices and buildings provide a safer workplace and decrease the number of worker’s compensation claims due to slip/fall accidents and the spread of viruses.
• Healthy offices and buildings also reduce the amount of sick time taken by employees working in the building.
2. LCS Commercial will improve employee morale.
• Clean offices and buildings are proven to increase employee productivity.
• Employees who work in clean offices and buildings are happier – and happy employees means reduced turnover.
3. LCS Commercial will reduce costs and increase value.
• Clean offices and buildings are less expensive to maintain.
• Clean offices and buildings ensure property values will remain high since having a clean building extends the life of the building.
THE COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICE
THAT DETAILS YOUR WORKPLACE
SO YOU CAN GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Lilly’s Detail Cleans Houses…
Imagine what LCS Commercial can do with Your Office
• Like many of our residential housecleaning clients, you have more valuable things to do with your time than thinking about cleaning, and we know once LCS Commercial begins servicing your workplace, you will never have to think about it again.
• LCS Commercial’s screened, trained and supervised employees will exceed your expectations for what a commercial cleaning service can be. As your commercial cleaning provider, we deliver a level of client care and dedication to satisfaction that makes us a standout in the cleaning services industry.
• Our attention to detail, low employee turnover and commitment to a sanitary, spotless work environment will demonstrate to you and your employees that LCS Commercial is the right choice – and allow you the luxury of not worrying about a janitorial service.
• Call or email us today to schedule a free consultation, and find out more about why business in Chevy Chase, Wheaton-Glenmont, Silver Spring and beyond keep their workplaces clean with LCS Commercial.
• Eliminate the stress that comes with managing a janitorial service and bring in LCS Commercial, a division of Lilly’s Cleaning Service, to handle all your office and commercial property cleaning needs -just as we do for residents and homeowners throughout Montgomery County!
• An investment in having your workplace professionally cleaned pays big dividends by creating a happier, healthier, and more inviting environment, and LCS Commercial makes it more affordable than you might think.
• One of our expert cleaning professionals will meet you at your place of business to discuss your cleaning needs and budget, evaluate the space, and explain the choices of services we can provide that fit within your budget.
• That’s why business owners and managers in Bethesda, Boyds, Germantown and beyond hire LCS Commercial to keep their offices and commercial properties clean!
- Is LCS Commercial insured and bonded?
Yes. LCS Commercial is fully insured and bonded, providing liability and property damage coverage as well as employee bonding and all other applicable forms of insurance coverage.
- Will I know who has access to my facility?
Yes. You will be provided with the name, employee # and a photograph of all people that will be performing cleaning services in your facility. All employees are screened for your protection. They are neat in appearance and carry proper company identification.
- Does LCS Commercial pay attention to details?
Yes. We believe that every element of the cleaning job – no matter how small – contributes to the overall quality of our commercial cleaning service. For this reason, we developed our Quality Control protocol that assures all the cleaning tasks are completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Do we need to give you a key?
Yes, that is the reliable way of doing it. We are fully insured and bonded and a copy of our insurance certificate can be sent to you upon request. Only authorized personnel will have access to your key.
- How early in the morning could you start?
Depending on where your offices are located, we could be there between 8am and 9am. If you are close to our main office in Gaithersburg, where all our associates meet at 7:30 am, we could start earlier. Please be aware that we will do our best to not interrupt your working routine; nevertheless, we will produce some noise with our vacuum cleaners.
- How many people will come to clean?
It will depend on the amount of work that is involved, and the time of day that we agree to do the job.
- Should we tip your employees?
Only if you wish to do it. Most companies do this around the Holidays.
- What happen if there is a snow storm , and you can’t come to clean?
You will be notified of a change on the schedule. We will arrange to clean as soon as possible.