Lilly’s Cleaning Service, Inc. Respiratory Illness Policy | Gaithersburg MD and all of Montgomery County
DOWNLOAD THE PDF HERE
Respiratory Illnesses Policy
Employees are personally responsible for their own health and wellbeing. Employees must immediately report: (i) any COVID-19-type symptoms (such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of sense of smell or taste etc.); (ii) any contact with individuals who have or are suspected to have COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms; and (iii) any positive test for COVID-19. The Company will maintain the confidentiality of this information to the extent required by applicable law. In any such circumstance, the employee will likely be asked to stay (or return) home and to call the employee’s healthcare provider right away. The Company will follow CDC guidelines regarding when an
employee may return to work in any of the above circumstances. The Company may require a release to work note from a healthcare provider.
If a client has been exposed to the COVID-19 or tested positive, we require to be informed immediately. The Company will maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Safeguards we take:
1. The employee is authorizing Lilly’s Cleaning Service, Inc. office staff to daily measure in the morning their body temperature during pandemic times.
2. Each crew will be assigned a specific arrival time in the morning to ensure that ONLY one crew is at the office at any time.
3. As much as it is possible, the same crew will be sent to the same house.
4. Daily, we sterilize our microfiber cloths by washing them in the hottest water and detergent.
5. For vacuuming, disposable hypo-allergenic filter bags are used and vacuums are disinfected between houses.
6. We use disposable gloves and change them frequently.
7. We use disposable shoe covers when clients request.
8. We use face masks during a pandemic.
9. Employees wash their hands when leaving and entering each house with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, the time that takes to sing happy birthday.
10. Employees cover their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
11. We avoid hugging, touching others.
12. Clients are requested to stay in a separate room that we are not cleaning, away from the housekeepers while the cleaning service is happening.
13. If the client has to leave that room, she/he must wear a face mask and must keep at least 6 feet away from the housekeepers.
For information on the cleaning products we use please visit our Eco Friendly Cleaning page.