It is essential to maintain a clean, organized home for your health and happiness. Sometimes, life can get crazy and it seems impossible for you to keep it clean. But, trust us, you can do anything with a good plan! One tip that we can offer is to split your cleaning time into regular cleaning and deeper cleaning. Both types of cleaning are necessary to keep your home neat and clean over time. However, they should be done with different frequencies.
You should clean your floors and dust surfaces at least once a week. A few times a year, the “deep house cleaning”, which is referred to as tidying up and disinfecting the house from top-to-bottom, should be performed. Cleaning the home from top to bottom, including ceilings, floors, and every space in between.
It can seem overwhelming. But let us help! We’ve separated the different types of tasks to make things simpler and clearer. The text below can be taken as an indication that you need to make a decision about which tasks you want to do in your household.
Let’s begin with a brief overview of basic and standard house cleaning. You must complete these tasks regularly to maintain a clean and tidy home. These are the key points to consider:
- Tidying up, picking up all random items, and placing them in their appropriate places.
- Vacuuming and mopping are the best ways to clean your floors.
- All rooms are to be dusted – dining, living, bedrooms, and hallway.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen surfaces, as well as the sink.
- Clean the bathrooms: sink, mirrors, bath, shower, and toilet.
- Making the beds, changing the sheets.
- It should be a daily chore to take out the trash.
You want to make your house comfortable, clean and welcoming for all guests. It is easy to do and takes very little time. However, it is vital for good home hygiene. This is the best way to go!
Deep house cleaning, unlike regular/basic cleaning only needs to be done twice or three times a calendar year. This can be compared to the amount of work required to clean a house after you move in or out. You will need to get into those areas that have slowly, but surely built up dirt, grime, etc. It will also cover areas that aren’t usually cleaned in a weekly cleaning regimen. Here’s the list:
- Clean under furniture.
- Vacuum the couch and clean all the upholstery.
- Take care of your ceiling fans, door frames, and window frames.
- You can clean out the drawers and cabins of any items you no longer require.
- Clean out any dust from ornaments.
- Clean the oven, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator in the Kitchen
- Scrub all surfaces in the bathroom, including toothbrush holders.
Deep cleaning should be done at least twice per year. However, it is common for people to only clean once a calendar year.
While some find housework very relaxing and enjoy it, others find it overwhelming and exhausting, especially if there are so many other tasks to keep track of. Whatever your situation, it is important to do the job. Thankfully, it’s easy to find professional help for your home. Hiring a professional deep cleaning service for your house will only make your life more convenient. You will have a neat and clean home, without having to spend any of your time.
This is the time to ask yourself: What kind of cleaning do you need for your home? When you do decide to hire professional help, make sure you request a deep clean. Because it takes longer and uses more equipment, deep cleaning can be costly. You only have to do it once a year so it is worth the cost.
If you want to hire a deep cleaning service in Potomac, Montgomery County, MD, contact us. Our team will be glad to discuss your requirements with you. We will set up a schedule that is convenient for you and your budget. The professionals at Lilly’s Cleaning Service, Inc. will leave your house clean and sparkling with beautiful floors.