At Lilly’s Cleaning Service, we understand our customers and employees are the backbone to our company’s success. We strive to offer superior cleaning services to help our customers achieve a clean space to live while offering our employees a fair and safe place to work. Below we list our initiatives to keep our employees safe while on the job.
• To enhance the overall protection of our employees, we are only allowed to utilize ladders provided by our company.
• For safety purposes, washing dishes is not included in our routine cleaning services. If they accidently break something, they could cut their hand and be out of work for a while.
• To help protect our employees who suffer from allergies, our staff does not clean the inside of fireplaces.
• Since electronics and their associated cables and wires can be a safety hazard, we do not allow our employees to clean these items.
• Our employees are not permitted to change the bedding on upper bunk beds due to the safety risk of heights.
• We ask our employees to not move heavy items while cleaning to enhance their overall safety while on the job. A pull muscle will take them out of work for a while.
• And, to avoid damage to clothing or machinery, laundry is not included in our routine cleaning services.
• Again, to prevent damaging delicate artificial or natural plants, we do not handle any artificial or natural plants because they come apart very easily when they are being cleaned.
If you are interested in learning more about our commercial and residential cleaning in Bethesda, MD, and all of Montgomery County, contact us today at (301) 990-4179.