Lilly’s Cleaning Service, Inc. understands how important it can be to have a tidy and well-organised office to work efficiently. Lilly’s Cleaning Service, Inc. will provide the best office cleaning services in Potomac, Montgomery County, MD. We will clean, vacuum, and dust your office to make sure you are productive and don’t get distracted by the mess. The following are some of the services we offer for your office cleaning:
- Dusting properly on your computer monitor, window sills, and picture frames
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Decontaminate doorknobs, keyboards, and the computer mouse
- Recycling and trash removal
Our team is trained to clean up the office according to your needs and requirements. They will not throw away or move any items without your permission. We have the highest quality cleaning services and are the most trusted choice to clean your office.
We can help you clean your office thoroughly including your work desk. Our cleaning professionals detail clean your office.
The office can become a breeding ground for bacteria and germs. Cleaning and disinfecting your desk regularly will prevent you from getting sick and help you stay focused. You can clean dirty areas in your office by using the following tips:
Wipe down all surfaces with a microfiber cloth. You can clean your desk by removing all papers, files, calendars, staplers, and other items. You should not overlook power strips behind your desk, fan blades, and window sills.
Vacuum all surfaces on your desk and in your office using the upholstery brush, narrow attachment, and carpet attachment alternately. If you missed dust while vacuuming, make sure to remove it with a cloth.
When we sit at our desks, we touch a lot, creating new groups of micro-bacteria with every keystroke, mouse click, and phone call. Disinfect the office phone and mouse, including the keypad, and headset.
Set a reminder in your calendar to organise and clean your desk every week or bi-weekly. It will be easier the next time you clean. You can even keep disinfectant wipes at your desk to give everything a quick clean-up.
How to organise properly
- Get rid of clutter and organise your desk. A well-organised desk can help you relax and organise your thoughts. You will feel less stressed and more productive.
- Clear out the clutter that doesn’t belong.
- You should have two sections on your desk, one for computer work and the other for non-computer-related work.
- Zip ties can be used to tie electrical cords together, preventing them from becoming a cord nest.
- To make it easier and more efficient to recycle paper and trash, keep a trashcan close to your desk.
- Toss trash and recycle papers easily and efficiently by keeping a trashcan near your desk.
- To save space and make it easier to separate documents, stackable document trays can be used: one tray for mail, one tray for documents that require signatures, one tray for documents that must be filed, etc.
- Use walls to hang whiteboards or shelves when you are running out of drawer or desk space.
How to Clean Your Keyboard
- Your keyboard is full of germs and food crumbs. Shut down your laptop before cleaning. These keyboard cleaning tips will help you prevent germs.
- Use a can of compressed air to force the remaining dust and food particles out from behind the keys.
- Use cotton swabs to dip in a disinfectant and then swipe the swabs between your keys.
How to Clean Your Computer Monitor
- Shut down your laptop or monitor and clean thoroughly the screen and keyboard.
- Disconnect the monitor and wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth.
- To clean the glass, spray the glass cleaner onto a towel.
How to Clean an Office Chair
- To remove dust and debris, use an upholstery brush along with a vacuum.
- To clean any parts or hard surfaces, use a microfiber cloth with an all-purpose cleaner spray.
- To spot-clean cushion fabrics that are water-safe, spray the fabric with a spray bottle containing a few drops of dish soap. This cleaning method is also applicable to plastic and mesh office chairs.