Happy New Year! It’s time to start fresh! As a new year begins, it’s the perfect time to make some changes in your life. Whether that means setting new goals, making plans, or making changes for yourself, now is a great time to do good things for you. One of the best ways to treat yourself as the year starts off is to give yourself the peace of having a clean home now that the holidays are over. We offer a variety of different cleaning options to get your year off to a fresh and clean start.
After a busy year and lots of activity in your home, things get neglected, and sometimes we forget to deep clean. There are so many surfaces and items in our houses that get overlooked, so here are some things to remember to clean, because you and your house both deserve a fresh start!
- Wash your pillows. This is such an easy thing to forget, but pillows easily collect oils, residue, and dust, so make sure you’re not letting any yucky germs into your bed.
- Replace your toothbrushes. Did you know that you’re supposed to replace your toothbrush every three months? It’s true!
- Replace old towels and linens with fresh ones. Do you have linens and towels that have seen better days? Maybe it’s time to replace them and start the year with a new set. You can even donate old ones to animal shelters and help keep animals warm this winter.
- Clean out junk drawers. Yes, we’ve all got one. It’s where old recipes, broken scissors, and everything in between goes to hide, and boy does it fill up quickly. Give it a refresh during your new year’s clean.
- Get rid of clutter. This is a great thing to do after the holiday season when new things are coming into the home! Walkthrough your home and donate the things you might not be needing this year.
For the projects a little bigger this coming year, give us a call and we would be happy to get your house off to a great start!
Let Lilly’s Clean – call us at 301-990-4179 for a free estimate TODAY!